Given the events of the past year and period, it is nearly impossible to provide a comprehensive assessment of the human rights situation of LGBTI people. The lack of a systematic approach by the state and its bodies to addressing the situation of LGBTI people is already a recurring issue, as best exemplified by the … Continued
Search Results for rozi zvještaj
As it has done before, this year’s Pink Report provides a relevant overview of the current situation and trends in various areas of LGBTI rights and freedoms: equality and protection policies against discrimination, protection from violence and hate speech, specific position and rights of trans and intersex people, asylum issues, freedom of assembly and same-sex … Continued
Pink Report 2020 – Annual Report on the State of Human Rights of LGBTI Persons in Bosnia and Herzegovina The report covers the time period from January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019, except for data with a different collection period specified. Authors: Darko Pandurević, Delila Hasanbegović, Jozo Blažević, Nejra Agić Editors: Emina Bošnjak and … Continued
Emina Bošnjak, Vladana Vasić, Darko Pandurević, Liam Isić, Jozo Blažević, Lejla Huremović
Pink Report 2018 – Annual Report on the State of Human Rights of LGBTI People in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Report covers the period from January 2017 to the end of April 2018.
Sarajevo: Sarajevo Open Centre.
Emina Bošnjak, Vladana Vasić, Inela Hadžić i Darko Pandurević Pink Report 2017. Annual Report on the State of the Human Rights of LGBTI People in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Izvještaj pokriva period od januara 2016. do kraja aprila 2017. godine.. Sarajevo: Sarajevski otvoreni centar. PDF (na engleskom jeziku): Pink Report 2017. Annual Report on the State … Continued
Pink Report 2016. Annual Report on the State of the Human Rights of LGBTI People in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Report covers the period from January 2015 until March 2016.
Vladana Vasić, Saša Gavrić, Emina Bošnjak
Pink Report. Annual Report on the State of the Human Rights of LGBT People in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2014
Mariña Barreiro, Vladana Vasić, Jordan Maze, Saša Gavrić: Rozi izvještaj. Godišnji izvještaj o stanju ljudskih prava LGBT osoba u Bosni i Hercegovini u 2013. godini. Sarajevo: Sarajevski otvoreni centar. PDF verzija: Rozi izvještaj 2013
This article is about the third sectoral report (Rights of LGBT persons in BiH: Interior) published as a part of the Coming out! project and it was published in BH Dani, on October 25, 2013. LGBT i policija Vide li pripadnici mupova nevidljive grupe Piše Kristina Ljevak Fondacija Heinrich Böll u BiH u suradnji … Continued
Sarajevo Open Centre as part of its program of work has been devoted to the advocacy of new public policies and the implementation of existing ones. Our work focuses on rights of LGBT person and women’s rights, but additionally we work on different human rights and general issues of importance to women and LGBT people.
As part of our advocacy work on the rights of LGBT persons in the period from 2015 to 2017 we will focus on:
- Monitoring the rights of LGBT persons in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Reporting on the rights of LGBT person, through Pink Report – Annual Report on the Rights of LGBT Persons, and the submissions and reports by domestic institutions and international bodies (ia EU Progress Report, the CEDAW, UPR);
- legal regulation of the hate crimes and hate speech, and comprehensive introduction of the judiciary and the police on the same;
- combating discrimination against LGBT people, through changes to existing policies and legislation, the adoption of new and their implementation;
- legislation and bylaw the access of the rights of trans* persons;
- legislation and bylaw the rights and obligations arising from the cohabitation of two people of the same sex (life partnership).